Jeff Sims Photography
This page describes purchasing, disk purchases, other products, etc. For new customers, this is a must read. There is a lot of information inside each of the "tabs" at the top of each of my webpages. Click on the ones of interest.
- Most parents order straight from the website. I do not own the website, I essentially lease it. Prints are made and shipped from Georgia and usually take 5-9 days to arrive.
- Prices reflect a 15% discount for at least 2 weeks after a gallery is uploaded.
- Discounted prices start at $1.49 for a 4x6 and $1.87 for a digital download (something designed to print well at 4x6).
- All of my logos and text are removed from the prints/downloads after you order.
- Prints, digital downloads, and additional merchandise (for example tshirts and mouse pads) are available.
- Disk, posters, collages, "zip" files are only ordered direct thru me ( jeff @ jeffsimsphoto.com ). More info can be found via the tabs at the top of each page.
- You can view larger images - move the mouse over the larger image on the right - a small "fly in" will appear, move your mouse over one of the larger sizes. This will show that image larger - at the top are left and right buttons to scroll thru the images.
- If you do not want to order via the website, for example you don't want to use a credit card, email me, I will see what I can do.
- If you experience problems ordering, please let me know.
- Bad lighting almost always guarantees poor quality photos, blurriness, etc. Most end zones in football are pitifully lit, many gyms have gone to a newer lighting system which is great, but not always. Many photos will have a color cast, where you may see a yellow or green tint to the photo. This is natural and although I usually try to remove it, I sometimes can't. It is the nature of the type of lighting.
How to Buy
- Near the upper right corner is a Buy button, press it.
- Select either Buy this image or Photos in this Gallery. For Buy this image, you can select a digital image, by pressing the Download tab on the right. For buying multiple images, you can change the product by pressing the Change Product button in the upper right.
- Some customers are experiencing problems when ordering, I need to know this. The website owner implies it is a cookies problem.
- The website owners guarantee the prints.
- The night games do have "quality" issues - this is unfortunately normal especially from far away, the closer photos (to me) are pretty good
- Far away night photos should in general not be printed larger than 5x7, ask me about a specific photo is you aren't sure.
- I do take feedback, if you don't like my photos or would prefer something different for your child, let me know and I'll try.