NOTE: all for sale photos will be removed by Oct 30, 2020. Jeff Sims Photos. Others are TBD.
Custom collages of your child or event must be ordered directly through me (jeff @ jeffsimsphoto.com)
or call if you have my business card.
DO NOT BUY/ORDER INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS FOR YOUR COLLAGE. If you
want specific photos, let me know by email or phone
(see Image Numbers section at bottom of this page).
Collages can be purchased starting at $35 for an 8"x10"(includes print price but add shipping and tax) or starting at $37 (plus tax) for the digital copy.
Depending on your desires and quantity of additional images purchased, prices can be higher or lower.
If you want your childs first and/or last name, please provide
that upon the order, no extra charge to add that.
For collages, I normally select the best photos, however, if there are photos you really like,
let me know beforehand.
Digital copy can be printed at 8x10 or 16x20, no limits, anywhere you want - but tell them "do not color correct".
Samples can be seen:
Image Numbers section at bottom of this page.
A name (first and/or last), year, team name will be added at no extra charge. Other information can be added usually at no extra charge.
Some 8x10 typical posters can be seen here (collages are not considered posters):
Some 20x30 CUSTOM posters can be seen here - custom posters are more expensive (These posters hang on the PHS gym wall during their basketball games):
- Go to the gallery of interest
- Move your mouse slowly over the larger photo on the right, a menu will pop up and one of the choices will be "photo info", click that.
- A small window will appear and will have two tabs, Basic, Detailed...make sure basic is selected...
- Near the bottom of this window you will see a file name "IMG_xxxx.jpg". This is the info I need.
- As you walk thru the photos, this little window will stay up and the image numbers will appear there.
Jeff Sims - jeff @ jeffsimsphoto.com - remove spaces before and after the @ sign.
All photos are for non commercial use (also see legal section). If you have any questions, contact me.