Jeff Sims Photography
This option is for a disk of images that you specify, ie, you send me a list of games and the images from those games
you wish to purchase. I can also offer discounts if
you purchase additional prints, collages and/or posters. Send me what interest you and I'll return a quote.
Make sure you review the "What you get" section on the previous page.
|Number of Images||Fixed Cost ***||Price per Image|
|less than 30||$3-$10||$2 per image*|
|30-39 images||$10||$1.50 per image|
|40-49 images||$15||$1.35 per image|
|50+ images||$15||$1.25 per image|
Examples (fixed cost + Number of images*$per image):
- 20 images would be $50
- 30 images would be $55
- 50 images would be $77.50
I accept cash, checks, or PayPal. All prices plus tax. Pick up is usually preferred, but I'll deliver if we are at the same games. Mailing charges extra, usually around $5-7 (local).
Contact me if you wish different sizes or combinations of sizes.
Digital Packages. All disk package pricing is unique per order, so send me what interest you and I'll
return a quote.
- the image numbers (next section) and "Required Format", below.
- if you want them in different sizes than 4x6
- if you want any other products (collages, posters, etc.)
I will return you a quote.
- In each gallery of photos, first write down the date of the gallery
- Then either move your mouse over the small images on the left side of the screen pausing briefly over each one you want will reveal the image number in a small flyover window -OR- below the image on the right side is a number. Numbers almost always begin with IMG_abcd - I only need the "abcd" part.
- Repeat for each photo and each gallery.
This list can be sent to me in an email.
I will need the following in exactly this format.
Game Date image number ( these are the 4 digits without the leading "IMG_" or trailing ".jpg" ) image number image number etc. Game Date image number image number etc. so: 12/03/2008 3245 3455 1/2/2009 3454 8987
Jeff Sims - jeff @ jeffsimsphoto.com - remove spaces before and after the @ sign.
All photos are for non commercial use only (also see legal section). If you have any questions, contact me.