Jeff Sims Photography
Portraits: senior, family, individual. Most portraits are unique to the client, so contact me to see if I fit your needs and for a quote.
- Most photo shoots are 45-120 minutes.
- You may have as many outfit changes in the time you have chosen
- Multiple locations are possible as well, however, I try to find locations that offer multiple shooting backgrounds to minimize traveling between physical locations.
- Most sessions are outside under the shade, but I have a portable background system for interior shoots. Sunset/sunrise photos are also possible. I have several locations around Pflugerville that I use. Suggestions are welcome, but I must agree to the location due to security concerns.
- If you are under 18, at least one parent/guardian must be present. If I do not know you, you should bring a friend/parent or I can usually arrange a third person. If I (or anyone) tells you they have arranged for a third person to be there during the shoot and they are not there, you -should- leave.
- Multi-person session are great...the parties can split the fee. Note that the number of photos per party will not be exactly equal. Typically 2 or 3 girls who are good friends works very well.
- Pets are ok. Dogs must be restrained (leashed or held).
What You Get:
- I request a very restrictive (on me) model release be signed. Essentially, I wish to use the photos as samples of my work online. If you do not wish this, I reserve the right to increase the price of the session.
- All copyrights remain with Jeff Sims Photography
- Reasonable travel time is included
- Pricing is a minimum of $43 (tax included) for a 45-60 minute session and $62 (tax included) for a 90-105 minute session. There is NO additional cost except the prints you choose to print at wherever you wish to print them.
- Price includes up to one hour of additional post processing time incuding blemish removal, cropping and sizing to optimize the image (usually 5x7 and 8x10), online gallery setup, and some sample skin smoothing. All processing is to the best of my ability. This time is primarily for your favorite 5 photos to be cleaned up.
- Location fees and extended travel are not included in the above pricing.
- All images will be put on a cd for you and you may print them wherever you wish - I do not profit off of print sales. I can have them printed at a professional lab at my cost plus a small handling fee.
- Additional products are available but don't currently have samples online.
What to wear:
- something comfortable, perhaps layered clothes, solids are usually best, may want hairspray for outside
Do not wear:
- shiny clothes that reflect light
- props, letter jackets, hairbrush (maybe), sunglasses
All photos are for non commercial use (also see legal section). If you have any questions, contact me.